Tuesday, June 3, 2014

So here are the photos I took from the Eye of London yesterday. 

That's the London Eye on the left.  A huge Ferris wheel that moves very slowly.  You only go around once and it takes about a half hour.  On a clear day, you can see a great 360 degree view of London and surroundings, such as: 
Big Ben as seen from the top most point of the Eye and....


Buckingham Palace

We were so excited, we tried to do a selfie, except I didn't have my iPhone with me, so there was no way to see how we were positioned in the photo until we were done.  We just had to guess.  Well, we tried.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you two! Great planning yields wonderful tour days! I love the Buckingham Palace gate shots. May I please use the lock shots, credit given? Thanks for showing us the fantastic views!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're having better weather than we did so far! We had rain the day of the Eye, but still loved every minute. It sounds like you're loving every minute too!

    ReplyDelete